Friday, November 20, 2009

Weird lump on a vein on my arm?

on my left top of my lower arm as im typing there is a localized bulge that i sdirectly on my vein. when i run my finger over it, it is smooth but then i smush the skin together and there is a tiny bump. now as i have been messing with it it is becomeing achy. What could this be?? THanks!

Weird lump on a vein on my arm?
Hi there, This sounds like a Ganglion Cyst which is also sometimes reffered to as a "Bible Bump". It is basically when the fluid from your joints leak out and cause a cyst. I get them all the time on the top of my right wrist and you're right they are very achey. I have read up on them and it seems they are harmless and they will go away on there own. Wkipedia has a excerpt on them, have a look..... Good luck!

peacock plant

No comments:

Post a Comment