Friday, November 20, 2009

Stomach pains?

I've never had bad stomach pains in my life. Lately tho has been another story. I noticed on my right side of my stomach where my ovary/fallopian tube would be that sometimes there is something popping out.


It feels like a shape of a tube or something and it sticks out like a bump on my skin. But it's not on my left side ever. It goes away after about an hour sometimes minutes. It comes with some pain. But usually the pain is right before it happens or right after it disappears. Sometimes its so bad that i can barely move.


Does anyone know what this could be??


Plus i have no insurance so i dont want to run to the doctor unless i really have too.


Thanks for you help!

Stomach pains?
A cyst (giving an example) or a lymph node (another example) could have something to do with this thing sticking out that you notice. I would recommend seeing a doctor for further evaluation of the situation.





Because of the issue with your finances I would recommend checking with the city health dept to see if they offer a free health clinic that might be able to help evaluate the situation further.

pink

No comments:

Post a Comment