Friday, November 20, 2009

I have some weird cyst things that appeared on my leg recently?

So a few months ago I go one little red spot on my leg, and then another, and then i found a couple more. They're not really raised or anything, but it seems like a little bump under the skin. this is pretty embarrassing, but does anyone have any clue what this could be?

I have some weird cyst things that appeared on my leg recently?
Well, not that I have an degree or anything as of yet, but I am a nursing student who just happened to finish a lecture on skin about 3 weeks ago. According to what I have learn and from your description, it can be at least two of the disorder that I have read about. One is petechiae which are flat red or purple rounded "freckles that is not blanchable; its cause could be but is not limited to liver disease, vitamin C or K deficiency, minute hemorrhages resulting from fragile capillaries, or anticoagulant therapy. The other is cherry angiomas which are small, bright red spots which are usually made up of clusters of tiny capillaries at the skin surface and it is common amongst the elderly. Anyway, the best way for you to figure out what it is is to see a doctor because you can never know and its best to go as early as possible because the earlier you go, the greater chance of getting it rectified.


No comments:

Post a Comment