Friday, November 20, 2009

Wart white and painful after being covered with duct-tape?

Thanks to all of you who gave me advice yesterday concerning a wart. Now I have another question:








I put Duct-tape on it as advised and after about five minutes my finger felt such pain that I had to remove the tape. After a few seconds though I was able to put the tape back on and there has only been slight discomfort and burning since. However, over night the wart has turned white and soggy. I can understand the sogginess because air has not been getting to the wart but why the whiteness and pain?








Also this is not the normal wart (a bump on the skin) this is a wart that wraps around the nail of my left ring finger,

Wart white and painful after being covered with duct-tape?
When I had warts, my mom gave me some cream for it and I had to wrap it with saran wrap and tape it so it stays there. After about two nights, I noticed it got white and soft. I didn't use it anymore because I got lazy.





A few weeks later, I kept washing my face with some Neutrogena Body Wash and I noticed my warts slowly fading away. Most of the warts that were on my hands were gone after about 2 1/2 weeks.





I hope I helped!
Reply:Hey, try www.wartabater.com. I went nuts trying to get rid of my wart and tried everything. The wart just came back after a lot of painful and costly attempts. This wartabater got rid of the darn thing for good. I am thrilled and want everyone to know about it! Report It



No comments:

Post a Comment