Friday, November 20, 2009

Going through puberty in college?

I am 19 years old I my voice started cracking around last semptember during my first year of college. I also started getting oily skin and bumps, and my facial structure started to change and I started to get some faical hair. I also gre 3/4 of a inch since last year.. Now my voice breaks occansily but not like it was 6 months ago. When this was happening I asked other people about it and no one was experiencing it. They say you stop growing at 18 but I didn't. It also seems likes I was the only stil going through puberty in college. Am I going to be one of those people who doesn't finish puberty until my 20's?

Going through puberty in college?
well when did you get your period? i knew someone who got theirs when they were 18. i think its fine. if you're really worried go see you local doctor

orchid cactus

No comments:

Post a Comment