Friday, November 20, 2009

Help!itchy!?

WHEN I LAY IN MY BED AT NIGHT, I GET VERY ITCHY. BUT ITS NOT LIKE SOMETHING THATS BITING ME. DONT SAY IM DIRTY BECAUSE I DO TAKE SHOWERS BEFORE I GO TO BED. I DONT KNOW WHAT THE PROBLEM CAN BE? I CHANGED MY SHEETS AND WASHED EVERYTHING. I KNOW NOTHING IS BITING ME BECAUSE I DONT HAVE ANY BUMPS OR BRUISES. SO I THINK IT HAS TO DO WITH MY SKIN. I DONT KNOW. THANKS TO ANYONE WHO CAN HELP.

Help!itchy!?
you might be allergic to the detergent or fabric softener that you wash your sheets and pillowcases in. try dye/perfume free, or allergen reducing febreeze. I had the same problem. also take a benedryl before bed, with plenty of water.
Reply:I have the same problem, especially my legs. In fact the itching will wake me up. I checked the answers to this question from a previous post and the answer is the same. It could be many things but I'm confidant it is not a disease or allergy. My problem goes away if I stop shaving my legs, the only problem with that is that it isn't very attractive. I have not tried waxing though. Perhaps that might help.


Good luck!


No comments:

Post a Comment