Monday, November 16, 2009

Skin Clearing Foundation/Tinted Moisturizer?

Do you guys know of any good foundations or tinted moisturizers that treat and prevent pimples or clean your skin? Ive tried many different brands and no matter which brand i use it gives me little pimple like bumps on my skin which are really irritating. I know Neutrogena makes a few different kinds but I cant make up my mind when I go to the store. I need some suggestions and it would be helpful if they are drugstore brands b/c Im cheap. Oh and I would much rather prefer a tinted moisturizer rather than a foundation but either one is fine. I just need some suggestions from people who know of one that is good. Thanks

Skin Clearing Foundation/Tinted Moisturizer?
i LOVE Neutrogena Healthy Skin Tinted Mosturizer. It doesn't clog pores and the Retinal Treatment helps keep your skin healthy. It also has SPF 20 in it to prevent skin cancer. It provides perfect coverage for me. : ] Hope i helped
Reply:i HIGHLY suggest Bare Minerals... it's the greatest make up ever made. i will never ever use anything else. it goes on silky smooth and makes your skin flawless. it actually looks like my skin is airbrushed when i put it on.





you can purchase it at Sephora.com


or go to their site - www.bareescentuals.com

orchid cactus

No comments:

Post a Comment