Saturday, April 24, 2010

Razor burns and bumps. how at make them disapper!!!?

Ok so every time i shave my legs in the winter i get bad razor burn. and when i shave my bikini line..terrible razor bumbs for 1-5 days.( this is anytime) and also in the winter when i pluck my eyebrows, my skin gets chapped around my eyebrows. weird huh? any help would b oh-so greatful





take care!

Razor burns and bumps. how at make them disapper!!!?
Put lots of lotion of shea butter on your skin to sooth it. You usually have to wait a couple days for the bumps to dissapear.





Put conditioner on your legs or bikini line before you shave and it will make your shave a whole lot smoother and prevent razor burn. Also make sure your blade isn't dull and always use lots of moisturizer.


No comments:

Post a Comment