Saturday, April 24, 2010

Hey need help with these bumps on my cheeks?

I dunno know if its acne or not but I have these bumps on my cheeks accompanied by blemishes and dark spots whats the best way to rid of both of these problems and keep them away. I have tried everything, exfoliating cleansing and gets better then worst again boy my skins tough. appreciate your feedback

Hey need help with these bumps on my cheeks?
same thing with me!!


i was just about to aSk the same question


but i didnt want a -5 pts


lol iM trying to get to level 2 so i can rate people


hahaha


but ummmm


back to ur bumpy cheeks email me if you find something that really works
Reply:hey i had bumps on my cheeks i started using marykay cleansing pads and a 3 in 1 cleanser a couple days after i started using it all my zits were gone i actually stop using marykay for a few days to prove a point to some friends that if i dont use it my face will break out again and of course it did so thats what helped me lol then i started selling mary kay cause i liked the results so much and just wanted to share that with you if u want some samples email me!


No comments:

Post a Comment