Saturday, April 24, 2010

I have been trying this regimen for my skin since 11/19 give or take a couple days...?

The 1st wk: my skin looked like it was going on the blessed path to clear. But on the 2nd wk I got a major pimple on my cheek. 3rd week-this week- my left cheek has a bump, my right cheek has a bump, my face feels soft but its so red and I just don't think I can handle this. Im going to see my male friend on 12/26 and I've already bought the ticket. Will my skin get a LITTLE better??? I only have 2 weeks. I have been washing w/cetaphil/applying witch hazel/applying BP to my zits 2x daily/applying Vit A%26amp;D pills on my problem spots/alternating baking soda/clay masks every 3-4 days/applying vit E lotion. Garlic/proactiv/acnefree didnt work on my face and I dont have a dermatology appointment until Feb.Am I doing good or am I wasting my time?

I have been trying this regimen for my skin since 11/19 give or take a couple days...?
it sounds like you may be doing a little to much and irritating it. also they always say it gets worse before it gets better. your skin is pulling all the pimples and things to the surface right now because you are using all of those prodcuts. so after you get of the problem areas that you have right now it should clear up. i know it can be so frusterating i use to have the same problem. i tried everything from the whole clinque line to laser treatments nothing worked... until finally my dr. put me on birth control i havent had a problem since. that could be something you might want to check into. i dont know how old you are or if your parents would approve but it changed my life! good luck!


No comments:

Post a Comment