Thursday, May 7, 2009

Small bumps on hands?

I have these sesame seed looking bumps on my hands. After the bumps break, the skin where they were peels. The bumps are white and I've peeled off one and there's some type of liquid in them. There are also brown or red dots on the palm of my hand but I'm not sure if that's a spot where one burst or just a random part to this.





Lotions seem to make them worse. They came out of nowhere. Could someone tell me what they are and what I can use to lessen or get rid of them for now until I can see a doctor?





When I try to make a fist, they do hurt.

Small bumps on hands?
I have the same problem. I don't know what it is...but i DO know how it got there and why it's spreading . (no it's not some kind of herpes or anything like that) Have you used any kind of harsh abrasive to clean something? Sometimes harsh abrasives can cause rashes on palms of hands, sides of fingers and bottoms of palms of hands. Best thing would be for you is to go to a dermatologist and have him/her prescribe you an ointment. He/she may also recommend you use white cotton gloves after ointment is applied. (have a friend with the same problem as well but she actually went to see a doctor for it) And always keep your hands well moisturized..don't use scented lotions...Vaseline Intensive Care normally helps me out :) GL to ya :)
Reply:Hi there -





I found a good site for common skin conditions - Go down to the hand section - Symptoms





Hope this helps!


:-)


http://familydoctor.org/online/famdocen/...


No comments:

Post a Comment